Do you have a research project that we can help with?
You might be a charity in need of data to underpin one of your campaigns, a local authority or academy trust looking to get a better understanding of your position, or an organisation hoping to evaluate your work in education.
We can provide anything from short data summaries to publication-ready reports, visualisations and policy recommendations.
Much of our work uses the National Pupil Database, and we are also expert use of other large-scale education datasets, including post-16 Individualised Learner Records, the School Workforce Census, Higher Education Statistics Agency datasets and data from the OECD’s PISA study.
Examples of commissioned projects we have completed are:
- analysis of the effectiveness of the Teach First programme;
- quantitative research underpinning Save the Children’s Ready to Read report;
- work for the Sutton Trust, analysing the impact of the English Baccalaureate;
- data analysis for the Social Mobility Commission’s 2016 state of the nation report;
- a project linking Education Endowment Foundation trial data to pupil outcome data.